Bleeding

Bleeding

Sunday, April 24, 2016

The Cursive Classic





One curious thing about this machine is how big the gaps are on the single space selection. I've tried forcing the lines together, but they get jumbled up and become illegible. I guess this is a unique setting.


Replacing the platen on these machines is a sinch!



This is the original platen that came with it. For a long time I had no idea what it could possibly have been used for. I theorized that it was for school children learning to type and the metal bar served as a way to limit their output while doing lessons.



But nope! Greeting cards! Just slide the edge under the metal and then roll it through the feeder. Neat! Christmas will be easy this year.





Power to the pen!

2 comments:

  1. This inspires me to get my Galaxy 12 out of the closet. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, perfect for correspondence. :)

    ReplyDelete