Don't like the prices? Send me an email and make an offer. I like to think of myself as reasonable.
1. SCM Galaxie 12 (with Techno Elite font): $25
2. 1950s Royal Quiet De Luxe (with carriage tension adjustment): $20
A few blemishes with this one. The paper tray will not snap into place and the U type bar does not return fully. Other than that, it's fit to type.
3. Royal-Litton electric: $35
No idea when it was made. Every key works except the tabulator. Makes a nice, deep humming sound like a washing machine.
4. SCM Electra 210: $20
5. Underwood Touchmaster 5: $30
This one's already on eBay, but I'll throw it up here regardless.
6. Royal Advertisement (circa 1950s): $10
I'd like to clear these out as soon as possible. First come, first serve.