Bleeding

Bleeding

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Front Stroke EP 1: Olivetti-Underwood 21



I did this as an experiment. Let me know what you guys think. I'd like to see a series of videos on the internet to help educate potential collectors and writers on particular machines, a kind of "buyer's guide," if you will. I chose the Olivetti 21 for the first video because no one has written at length about it.

Yeah, the narration is a little stilted, the lighting isn't the greatest, and the editing isn't up to par either. But it was fun to make and I hope to do more.






6 comments:

  1. Great idea! And thanks for giving the 21 some much needed attention. I am a big fan of it and its Italian cousin the Studio 44.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this production, you've set just the right tone. And your narrator's voice is perfect. I look forward to more in this series. I too have a model 21, along with a Lettera 22. The 21 is the better typing machine, I'd say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe I'm just now seeing this! Thank you. It means a lot. I am glad I found this machine. I tecently added another Olivetti to my lot. A 32. Who knows? Might get a Studio 44 some day!

      Delete