Bleeding

Bleeding

Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Birthday, Ephraim!

Today marks the 1st anniversary of Lunar Dawn's publication! I can still remember coming into the dining room, seeing the package with my name on it. My heart pounding as I pried open the cardboard. Seeing the laminated cover and flipping through the pages. It was glorious! Six years ago, when I first started, I had never thought it would actually happen. It still seemed like nothing more than a dream, a project to keep me occupied. And now, MY work is listed on Amazon! Who'da thunk?

Alright, so what about the numbers? Well, I didn't exactly make the NY Times' bestseller list, but I made back every penny that I invested into the novel (and it was a very pretty penny indeed). In the meantime, I'll be getting ready to head back to school, writing what I can on the sequel when I have time.

Thanks to all of you who bought the novel and gave me feedback. Nothing helps a dream live like sharing it!

Now I'm off to get some cake...

Power to the pen and those who wield it! (om nom nom nom)

Party party party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment