Bleeding

Bleeding

Saturday, December 19, 2009

That Time of Year

Well, I guess it's been long enough. Might as well do an update. 2009 is rapidly drawing to a close, and I ain't gonna miss it one bit. Lunar Dawn has been selling slowly but surely. I've had a few people tell me that they love the story. If all works out as planned, a lot more will agree.

I intend to make a lot of progress on Solar Dusk, and thanks to James Cameron's newest film Avatar, I think my writer's block is starting to dissolve...but it's strengthened my own determination to make my mark on people's dreams...someday.

School is out for now and I managed to pass all of my classes. Thank God I don't have to take any math for the rest of my life.

Kinda brain dead, so I guess that's all I have to say right now.

Power to the pen which I hope to pick up again real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment