Friday, July 17, 2009

Thought I was Dead?

Well, not yet. Been awhile, no? I apologize for not posting anything in nearly six months, crap happens. 2009 has sucked for a lot of people, especially my family. Our house got stormed on in January, numerous people (including yours truly) have been combatting serious health issues, and the political spectrum has been heating up for the worst.

I know this is supposed to be a blog about me as a writer, but given that I am also a lover of history and like to keep up with current events, you will be seeing articles on here about my various stances concerning the big issues of the day. How can you blame me? I'm only a citizen.

Anyway, about Lunar Dawn. I finally got all the errors fixed and will be signing off on the galley before the day is out. I don't know how long it will take for the actual book to be ready, but hopefully no more than a few weeks.

When it DOES finally come out, I will be sure to post a special video here and everywhere else I have an account just to make sure the word is spread.

Until then, power to the pen and those who wield it!

No comments:

Post a Comment