Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Long Awaited Update

Hello readers,

I know it's been over THREE MONTHS since I posted anything here, and for that I apologize (once you get to college people get the strange idea that you have to DO stuff). Anyway, Lunar Dawn is moving right along. I have a conference called scheduled on December 19th to discuss interior issues like font size and other things.

The company said that at the MOST it would be 3 months, so worst case scenario it won't be out till February or March. I hope this doesn't end up being so, but it's out of my hands now.

Anyway, it's Christmas break so I won't be back on here until I know when the release date is. I might try working on the sequel.

Happy Holidays to all! See you in 2009!

Power to the pen and those who wield it!

1 comment:

  1. Firstly, I would just like to say that I am completely and utterly in love with your writing. You have truly been an inspiration to my life and give me a fresh sense of what intelligent writing is all about. I hope you will continue on with your wonderful work. If I could one day be lucky enough to achieve your creativity of writing, I think my life would be complete. Continue on my friend.

    Forever and Always