Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Progress Report

Hello fans,

Many of you may be wondering where I am at this point, considering my last post was almost two months ago on April 30 and it is now June 17. The answer is simple.

I have decided not to post anything else until my novel Lunar Dawn is completed. I hope to have this done by the middle of next month. I am currently on page 250 something and I work several hours out of each day editing and writing new material to make the story better. This is my first novel and I won't put it out for everyone to read until I think it can stand on its own two feet.

Don't think I've forgotten about my readers though. I'll be back ASAP with new episodes of The Portal and other random things on Youtube.

Until then, power to the pen and all who wield it!

No comments:

Post a Comment